• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 4:24 PM

Thank you 

OPY 

• Edgey54321
    547 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 11:07 PM

There is a mention on age verification, especially in some states, however whilst is says you must be 18 years of age, and the address should match your drivers licence, what if you dont have a drivers licence,

It appears as long as you have a bank account that that is acceptable. If that is not the case then WGT should make it clear that nobody under the age of 18 is allowed to play.They couldenforce the age limits like facebook do  (LOL)

However I dont see why there should be an age restriction at all. I realise (realize) that other sites have strict age restriction, but how does anyone control this.

The two members in my club are both 15 to me that is a child.

However both in England are allowed to drive a motorized scooter on the roads and have driving licences both have bank accounts.

If this is wrong let me know and I will tell them and remove them.

Alan

• Edgey54321
    547 Posts
    Sat, Apr 15 2017 11:17 PM

I do appreciate how difficult it must be to control this sort of thing and I take note of the

"we are looking at different alternative ways to deal with the issue."

Well keep looking becuase this was on the forums 3 years ago and you have not found an answer yet

http://www.wgt.com/forums/t/31573.aspx?PageIndex=1

You want to stop it its easy. On registration when you take the persons card details you put a big notice.

THE POSTING OF INAPPROPRIATE PROFILE PICTURES or names ON THIS SITE WILL RESULT IN A FINE OF $100 WHICH WILL BE TAKEN FROM THIS ACCOUNT  PLEASE TICK THIS BOX TO SAY YOU APPROVE

Alan

• opyeuclid
    6,708 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 3:14 PM

Edgey54321:

You want to stop it its easy. On registration when you take the persons card details you put a big notice.

THE POSTING OF INAPPROPRIATE PROFILE PICTURES or names ON THIS SITE WILL RESULT IN A FINE OF $100 WHICH WILL BE TAKEN FROM THIS ACCOUNT  PLEASE TICK THIS BOX TO SAY YOU APPROVE

This is a free game to play , I did not have to give credit card info to start having fun here in WGT land .  Telling people a $ 100.00 fine is not the way to go ! What if someone hacked your account ?  You would be out $ and mad as .... ,  Till WGT figures out a way to filter player pic,s , I will do my part as a member of the community to help keep the game clean .

OPY 

RSS