Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Tour Champion

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 18 2017 9:04 PM (7 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 8:34 PM

we do not see much of  of them ,and it is the  last tiers  most of us  WGT member would love to  do before we pass on loll .    WGT  will time to time give this tiers  to  members  that have gone to the big green up there ,or to  great staff members  that knows  how to deal with all of us in the millions ....      Here is a thing  i have been thinking about ,and i am feeling this is a way WGT would  give this Level to more members , without making it a  farce .       About if all  Champion that reach Level  150  ,would get this tiers?   If you think about it it would help WGT a Bit.

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Mon, Apr 17 2017 10:50 PM

They said it's reserved for future use. Thus it's a carrot for any Champion, "I might become eligible some day!?!"

Once they'd give away a measurable criteria, it might disencourage many of them, "I won't arrive there anyway!" like I think of TL - methinks that it wouldn't be helpful to the company.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 4:35 AM

Ya, I don't want to play against Fmagnets anymore . LOL

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 11:22 AM

It's probably overcompensation for the fact that they pretty much let any jackass who really wanted it become champion.

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 2:17 PM

Thanks for the feedback guys.

• scarecrow2805
    243 Posts
    Tue, Apr 18 2017 4:55 PM

April monthly Kiawah, I noticed has a tour champion leader board tab, it's the only tourney I can see that has that tab......

So who knows, maybe soon?  

RSS