Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Error message when taking surveys

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 11 2017 1:43 PM (2 replies)
  • plcnh2015
    1 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2017 11:21 AM

Is it just me or does it seem as though WGT is trying every way possible to NOT allow people to take the free surveys for free credits? Nearly every day for the past month or so, I have gone in to take a survey for free credits and the get the same error message 90% of the time:

"Sorry! We're having trouble contacting this partner's website. Please try something else and we'll get this fixed soon."

I saw a thread on here that said "this game is going downhill".  I would tend to agree with that assessment.

• mathia14
    1,271 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2017 12:01 PM

plcnh2015:

Is it just me or does it seem as though WGT is trying every way possible to NOT allow people to take the free surveys for free credits? Nearly every day for the past month or so, I have gone in to take a survey for free credits and the get the same error message 90% of the time:

"Sorry! We're having trouble contacting this partner's website. Please try something else and we'll get this fixed soon."

I saw a thread on here that said "this game is going downhill".  I would tend to agree with that assessment.

+1  I get that.

• LuckySkreet
    611 Posts
    Thu, May 11 2017 1:43 PM

I disagree.....       Think about it.......   you actually think WGT prefers NOT to have the survey platform?    That's ridiculous, considering they probably get more revenue from the completed survey than you......  I dare say for every 100 credits awarded, they get at least the same amount, plus they get your 100 credits back when you redeem.........

Perhaps one of the issues is.........  these polling and survey organizations are now "finger printing" your behavior when using their sites.....  It's hard to take a completed survey seriously when you were a  50 yr old, chairman of a fortune 500 company today...... a 19 yr old  college freshman yesterday.....and a 77 yr old retiree the day prior......

RSS