Help › Forums

Re: New member looking for CC

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 1 2017 4:42 AM (6 replies)
  • Lugesan18
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 3:33 AM

Hi guys

Downloaded the game last week and really enjoying it.

I am at amateur level now and looking for country clubs that are active and all about competitive fun.

Please let me know which active clubs are keen.

Many thanks

Lugesan

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 7:36 AM

There are a lot of good clubs out there , And a few you should avoid .. Look in the country Club corner section , There are some ads in there , Contact the owner or send a request to join .. Good luck ..

PS. Some clubs require you play daily and some require you to play in the CC events , Find out what they expect of you before joining ,

• THUNDERTOM
    382 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 8:20 AM

Hi,my name is Tom and i belong to a great CC run by 2 great women.No pressure at all to play any tourneys,just a CC to have fun and meet new people.Come give us a look,you have nothing to lose.Have a great day.  The name is Friends Inn.

• MainzMan
    9,590 Posts
    Tue, May 30 2017 9:32 AM

THUNDERTOM:

CC run by 2 great women.

OH NO!!

We all know what that means don't we?

• suntanrcpilot
    68 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2017 6:13 AM

Hello there, I;d like to join the club because my present club has too many rules and  they don't want me to play some of our tournaments due to my score card , the reason I play because I try to keep my ave. below 60 to reach Tour Legend thats why I tried to shoot a low score as much as I can but still ate up my ave, almost every game. I am a leader of all of tournaments because not too many Legend tiers in that club that why the tourneys not so tuff but still tuff for me anyway.Please let me know so I can notify to my club and hate to leave without notice.. Thanks.

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, May 31 2017 2:38 PM

Suntan: What kind of a club are you seeking?  You play a lot of AS and club tournaments. Do you want a club whose members are always looking for AS games? Do you want a club that sets tournaments for different tiers? Many clubs have few or no rules while others want you to play in the clashes or even buy passes to add XP's to the club total.

Look closely at  club membership lists, especially the tier break down and the levels of the members. Look to see when members last played. This can tell you if a club has a large number of inactive players on the roster.

For a club to be worth joining it has to offer you something as well as you having something to offer the club. If you do have questions or ideas to pass on to your current club, speak up. You are a member and your opinion is important. Owners that are begging for membership may be similar to your current club so get choosy.

I am not a recruiter for my club so I won't tell you about it here. If you are interested, however,send a friend request and I can give you information.

• bikinigirl24
    313 Posts
    Thu, Jun 1 2017 4:42 AM

would love to have a TL in my cc do not have 1 take a look flying tigers

RSS