Forums

Help › Forums

Re: TP to Master

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 18 2017 8:46 AM (5 replies)
  • Parstone
    408 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 5:25 PM

Where does my average start after I graduated from TP to Master?

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Jun 3 2017 9:04 PM

Parstone:

Where does my average start after I graduated from TP to Master?

Looking at your scoring history it appears you first ranked round as a Master was played @ Kaiwah B9 where you scored a 39 on 04/01.  So your average would have been 78 after posting that score.

Average always resets after tiering up, with the first score posted setting your new average for the new tier.

• Parstone
    408 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 10:22 AM

Thanks, got it. Now, when and how do my Statistic's change, Driving Accuracy, GIR, etc.? It seems to me that I'm hitting fairways and greens now a little more often. How do you compute that? 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sat, Jun 17 2017 7:33 PM

Parstone:

Thanks, got it. Now, when and how do my Statistic's change, Driving Accuracy, GIR, etc.? It seems to me that I'm hitting fairways and greens now a little more often. How do you compute that? 

Those stats are cumulative and don't reset.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 5:53 AM

Your personal stats are based on every shot you have taken in ranked rounds, so due to the numbers involved the stats change gradually and very slowly. 

For me, a more noticable change occurs in 1 putt %, scrambling and sand saves stats. They also give a good indication of how much you're improving (or not) at the game.

• ZioMio
    4,680 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 8:46 AM

Parstone:
    It seems to me that I'm hitting fairways and greens now a little more often. How do you compute that?

This is what I do now that  I reached legend.

Before playing any rounds, I copied all my stats to a word doc and after ever ten rounds I compare the difference. I keep a running total to see where I improve or not . I also record every RR per course to see how I'm doing. 500 RR is a long haul .... NO *** red tees allowed!

This way when I reach saturation or tier up, I'll be able to see how I improved.

RSS