Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No games after hitting play button

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 14 2017 3:36 PM (2 replies)
  • Caddy04
    15 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 9:58 AM

I am having a problem that when I sign into wgt it opens my home page then when I click play button it goes to a black screen and nothing else happens. The screen just sits there black.

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Tue, Jun 13 2017 11:21 AM

Caddy04:

I am having a problem that when I sign into wgt it opens my home page then when I click play button it goes to a black screen and nothing else happens. The screen just sits there black.

That is a flash issue. reinstalling flash might help. But you could play like many of us do. That is to choose 1 browser to play WGT with and set its start-up page to the game client page. Your browser then loads directly to the game client page, I haven't played by hitting the play now button for several years, 

• JohntheBruin
    29 Posts
    Wed, Jun 14 2017 3:36 PM

I'm seeing page load stalls at 1% - resulting in timeout errors load a .swf file.  I also see parts of pages not load - like the course information when a match play opponent is connected.  I don't see - for instance - that the course he wants to play is Beth Page, or St. Andrews.  And even if I accept the mystery  course offer - I'll get a load timeout at 1%.

I heavily suspect it's flash.  I suspect WGT has made recent back-end changes and they're not on top of this.  I've done all the requisites with flash; all the re-installs, settings media5 stuff.

Something is out of whack.  it could be ad and or cookie related as well.

RSS