Forums

Help › Forums

Re: CC of Indiana And Your Boy WaleDale

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 18 2017 1:02 PM (1 replies)
  • GolfingSeti
    92 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 12:15 PM

CC of Indiana, a fine choice of members you have. Playing a round with WaleDale and he's pulling all the stops on being a highly agitated, and dare I say, psychopathic loser. The round is actually still in process, though we've been playing for over an hour now and on the 17th hole. He misses a few putts ( he's at +1 ) and decides to do that cheap skate and adolescent " continuous loading exploit ". We're at the 40 min mark now of only ' loading ' time. When, after slowing it down as much as possible, opening other browser pages, downloading stuff, etc., he hits the ball, and exploits the load time again. And so on. Anyway, he refuses to reload or forfeit, which would be the ONLY indicators he was actually having computer or internet problems, clearly he's just being a jackass, so stay tuned to my thread here and I'll keep you posted as this and his crybaby temper tantrum unravels. He's still ' loading ', so, might be awhile, lol. What a loser...     

• GolfingSeti
    92 Posts
    Sun, Jun 18 2017 1:02 PM

Used my last reload option just now in hopes he was on the crack pipe again and wouldn't notice, and sure enough he was, and times out twice for his disqualification which allowed me to complete holes 17 and 18. As for the street urchin, WaleDale, a well deserved loss and disqualification. Love it. A Happy Fathers Day to the rest of you fine gentlemen.   

RSS