Help › Forums

Deleted Post

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 24 2017 12:50 PM (7 replies)
  • Webermania99
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 3:41 AM

Hi

I just advanced to Tour Pro, and I should've received 3 packs of balls (I'm pretty sure it was MAX slow meter balls), but I can't find them under my equipment

I have tried refresh my browser, but still nothing ... does anyone know if its a bug or what to do?

Thanks

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 8:02 AM
    Tiewaz:

Hi all,

Firstly to the makers of this game - nice one

I had a look through the forums and tried to find any info relating to the Tier Advancement credits and found this in FAQ's.

• Amateur: 50 credits
    • Pro: 100 credits
    • Tour Pro: 125 credits
    • Master: 150 credits
    • Tour Master: 175 credits
    • Legend: 200 credits
    • Tour Legend: 225 credits

My question is to those in the know is " Why are the credits earned for moving up tiers so low?

Would it not be of benefit to WGT to provide enough credits to at least buy a box of decent balls to play with on your new level?

Kind regards,

Tiewaz

You can purchase balls with the provided credits.  We provide a wide range of priced balls.  We also offer players a chance to earn free credits in the earn credit section.

- WGTdbloshoe

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 8:46 AM

Webermania99:
    I just advanced to Tour Pro, and I should've received 3 packs of balls (I'm pretty sure it was MAX slow meter balls), but I can't find them under my equipment

I've been here a couple of years now, and I've never heard of WGT giving sleeves of balls upon advancing to the next tier. You get a few credits, but that's it.

Did you receive some sort of message from WGT that you would receive a sleeve of balls for advancing?

• Webermania99
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 9:47 AM

when you get promoted on levels you get these pings afterwards enabling you to rent equipment for free ... it was like one of those after i finished my 18 holes

• MichaelStroke
    2,066 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 9:50 AM

Webermania99:

Hi

I have tried refresh my browser, but still nothing ... does anyone know if its a bug or what to do?

Thanks

I'd like to see written proof of the claim to a sleeve of free balls upon advancing.

• Rabbit274
    1,178 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 10:05 AM

MichaelStroke:

I'd like to see written proof of the claim to a sleeve of free balls upon advancing.

Don't think there is any such thing. Advancing through the tiers to Champion just about provided me with enough credits for 2 sleeves of Nikes. Not much of a return is it?

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 10:21 AM

I think someone has been pulling the OP's leg.

RSS