Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Shape Shot Option

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 20 2017 5:25 PM (5 replies)
  • TreeTopFlyer57
    79 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 1:17 PM

Has it ever been suggested to have a shape shot option so we can fade and draw a ball with some accuracy? I know PERSONALLY that when I first started playing "this" golf sim/game that a shape shot option was missing. Had this in every sim i`ve ever played since I started these golf sims back in the early 90`s on my 1st 286... This is probobly why we will never see courses like say "Augusta" in here. Too many holes where a fade or a draw is mandatory for competitive play. Imagine trying to play Firestone with just a straight drive?      TTF  

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 1:57 PM

TreeTopFlyer57:
    Has it ever been suggested to have a shape shot option so we can fade and draw a ball with some accuracy?

Many times, it's been suggested.

TreeTopFlyer57:
    This is probobly why we will never see courses like say "Augusta" in here. Too many holes where a fade or a draw is mandatory for competitive play.

That has nothing to do with why WGT doesn't have a contract with Augusta or whether they ever will have one in the future.

• PaulTon
    10,731 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 1:59 PM

The forum has a search function, after 10+ years most questions have been asked already -

• Beryman
    9,098 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 3:23 PM

to fade aim left of target (say 5 yrds for a little fade and more for bigger fades) and hit late (also later for bigger fades)...for draw do just the opposite...takes some practice of course...you will not get the usual distance thou

• LMD01
    92 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 4:20 PM

lol. this would be a great option to create more lol moments in multiplayer.

oh sure wgt thanks wgt! i hit the draw button! an hit the ding! but it goes straight sure wgt! op dosnt  remember the fact its 20mph crosswind an turns it into a straight drive ect. would be great for lol moments

• JFidanza
    1,676 Posts
    Tue, Jun 20 2017 5:25 PM

You can draw and fade your driver, to some degree, in WGT.

You cannot draw and fade your irons.

RSS