Forums

Help › Forums

Re: No credits with Trialpay actions / surveys

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 28 2017 5:18 AM (6 replies)
  • pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2017 12:21 AM
    It remains sad with the Trialpay payouts.

You never got credits.

WGT : please solve tjis issue ....
    They are not worth staying in the free credits zone,
     there is nothing free to receive. Only frustrations.

Pitchking1
  • SGreene131
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 21 2017 4:34 AM

it seems this may help answer the credits issue & let me add its so so wrong , read a copy email below

Hi

Thanks for taking the time to email us at TrialPay.

Unfortunately, our offers are only available on WGT in the United States and Canada, which is why you aren't able to access in Ireland or Europe

I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience, but please let us know if you need any further assistance.

Regards,

Olivia
    TrialPay Customer Support

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2017 4:51 AM

Thanks .....

That's Discrimination .......

I can do the surveys, in Dutch (Belgium here) and finish them. Including the page to evaluate with the "stars" .... and the "thank you" page : but never credits.

So, they receive information (and can sell them) but I get never a part of that ... in credits.

Nice from TrialPay AND WGT.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Thu, Jun 22 2017 9:12 AM

pitchking1:

Thanks .....

That's Discrimination .......

I can do the surveys, in Dutch (Belgium here) and finish them. Including the page to evaluate with the "stars" .... and the "thank you" page : but never credits.

So, they receive information (and can sell them) but I get never a part of that ... in credits.

Nice from TrialPay AND WGT.

Once you have completed the survey take a screen shot of the end page showing your completion . Then submit a report to Trial Pay with a copy of the screen shot as proof that you completed the survey . This is usually the required method by them when this happens . As long as you are doing the surveys then yes you should get the credits you desrve .

• pitchking1
    348 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 4:09 AM

Thanks for .... but why do I have to do it every time ???? Why can't it solved by a simply software adaptation ??

• Dserfgtrss
    22 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 5:18 AM

Yes, that is pretty much what I do (screen capture the completion) with everything from TrialPay, it rarely works on its own.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Jun 28 2017 7:06 AM

pitchking1:

Thanks for .... but why do I have to do it every time ???? Why can't it solved by a simply software adaptation ??

Because every survey is a different sponsor . The surveys although they are presented by TrialPay , they are individual accounts . So when there is a problem with a survey it is verified and charged to that particular account .

RSS