Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Suggestion

Wed, May 25 2011 4:00 AM (8 replies)
  • matdal
    22 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 6:27 AM

You have a great game, alot better than the crooks at EA Tiger woods online. But you should have a lesson on hoe to use the power gage when you swing. it is gripe tryint fiqure out how much or less you should use on your shots. A tutorial would be nice.

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Tue, May 17 2011 5:05 PM

matdal,

There is a short tutorial that shows for first timers, if I remember correctly there is a 'lessons' title bar at the left of the game window that is available until you view it. Click it to expand/hide it.

There is much more in depth information available in these threads, use the search box over at the top right and search for 'power bar tips' and such, and it will give you lots of pertinant hits within the forums.

good hitting

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 12:23 AM

matdal:
    A tutorial would be nice.

It would be time well spent studying the information over there----->  As you are learning, this place is not really free and you will probably need to spend a lot of time here if you're expectations include being competitive.  You can have a lot of fun here, but it can also be habit forming...it's really up to you.

Joey

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 10:18 AM

matdal:

You have a great game, alot better than the crooks at EA Tiger woods online. But you should have a lesson on hoe to use the power gage when you swing. it is gripe tryint fiqure out how much or less you should use on your shots. A tutorial would be nice.

Hi

There is no precise guide how much to hit for what power. That is something every player has to do. The only 2 things are known is when you hit full power and ding, the clubs will perform as close to their rated distances (within a margin of error).

Now, there are many resources on the site on how to hit specific shots and feel free to ask questions. I personally feel the way our meter is structured is as good as it can be. I have no issues with the way it works....

1. aim

2. drag for power %

3. click for ding

-wgticon

• StrangeMagic
    1,304 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 11:25 AM

WGTicon:
    I personally feel the way our meter is structured is as good as it can be. I have no issues with the way it works....

We gotta go on that one..........

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 11:36 AM

I recognize Cannine at the top, who's on the scooter? Is that Gsoup?

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 12:15 PM

undefined

They see me rollin....they hatin!!!

• SteveMark999
    4 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 11:38 PM

Another suggestion - how about  a Driving Range area so one can practice their Drivers, wedges, etc.

a practice putting green would also be of help

thanks

• JaLaBar
    1,254 Posts
    Wed, May 25 2011 4:00 AM

StrangeMagic:

WGTicon:
    I personally feel the way our meter is structured is as good as it can be. I have no issues with the way it works....

We gotta go on that one..........

Not sure how I am supposed to golf now... the first pic burned out my retinas

RSS