Forums

Help › Forums

Re: quick question

Wed, May 18 2011 1:45 PM (5 replies)
  • TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 9:44 AM

I know you have all heard it a thousand times, but will someone please remind me the things I can do on my computer to fix a jumpy meter......

Thanks in advance...........TT

• oneputtdavid
    1,337 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 9:58 AM

Easy fix TT...........DUMP YOUR FRIENDS LIST!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your welcome..............OPD

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 11:24 AM

Clear cache, and other things, right? how do i do that?

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 12:21 PM

Like a Batman symbol in the sky, Im shining my Yankee Jim signal in the sky....!!  :)

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 12:59 PM

LMAO. I thought I was in the Twilight Zone with this flashing light making patterns on the dark stain I'm using.  

This is the basic stuff and this is the technical stuff, sorta. The 2nd link deals with the msconfig file (scroll down) which is pretty simple and the first link is the starting point for optimizing your system. It may not all apply but you can get anywhere from there (browsers, cache, etc.)

This is a direct link to clearing your cache. It's where you click Delete All Sites to clear your Flash cache. While you're there make sure media5.wgt.com is allowed to store 1 MB of stuff by clicking on it and sliding the bar above the window.

Incidentally, David's right about the friends list  but you seem to have that under control. Hope this helps and thanks for asking.   GL  ;-)

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 1:45 PM

Yes, he is still with us!!!! 

Thank you very much YJ !!!

RSS