Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Why not Release

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 19 2011 3:02 PM (3 replies)
  • floppy131
    87 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 5:52 PM

Why not release the versions of the courses that are only available with closet to the hole. etc.

Playing the same courses during stroke play, and Match. sucks. Is it because of money that WTG is making if you decide to play a match? Come on you can only play St. Andrews and Beth Page so much amongst others. Open up Pinehurst, Bali Hai, Wolf Creek just to name a few. Its supposed to be a game not lets see who can make money off this crap. I am tired of playing the same courses over and over again. Yes I am a Pro, But would like to Play courses that i have not played yet.

Cabo I spent a 100 credits to play 9 holes stupid ***. Come on WTG get your head out of your ass and open it up.

• PeterHopper
    1,315 Posts
    Wed, May 18 2011 8:32 PM

You have five full courses to play and number 6 in a month.

They haven't got the full courses. They only took enough digital photos for CTTH purposes. Ot costs time and money to photo shoot a full course from many diferant angles.

TBH. I have only played Congressional once. 800 ranked stroke rounds and I haven't got the other 4 sorted out to my satisfaction yet.

Why the hurry? There is Alt Shot, Blitz, match Play, Stroke, RGs, tournies. Lot's to do.

Having 15 courses to play within the time most SANE people have to play, would be watering the experience down a bit. You'd never get really good on here. You'd end up a jack of all trades and a (tour (master) of none.

Plus read the forums. You will learn a lot. For example your post is a replicate of at least 20 other opening posts, and there are many replies that mirror mine.

Enjoy what you have, forget the other courses. Maybe they will come. Maybe others will come.

Certainly don't waste your money on Cabo.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 2:55 PM

PeterHopper:
    Plus read the forums. You will learn a lot. For example your post is a replicate of at least 20 other opening posts, and there are many replies that mirror mine.
    The polite ones do, as Mr. Hopper has been...  some of us wouldn't be so nice.

But then again, it's Thursday.  Not a good day for the not-nice crowd.

• floppy131
    87 Posts
    Thu, May 19 2011 3:02 PM

I wrote it on Wensday Snaike so there

RSS