Forums

Help › Forums

My take on this game

Thu, Jul 20 2017 9:51 AM (0 replies)
  • theshortdriver
    138 Posts
    Thu, Jul 20 2017 9:51 AM

To me this is the best computer golf game I have ever played...it has given me countless hours and hours of fun while on it since I joined,and to me it is so close to real the game in real life and it needs to be played with the same mind set as the real deal and  if you rush your shots your chances of winning any round are remote at best  and many that get labeled..quitters..on here label themselves that all by themselves because the focus by them is not there,and when that happens they blame the programmers saying it was because of..W G T.. that their shot did not go where they wanted it too and will never blame themselves for a bad shot,yes this game can be as frustrating as the real one hands down..when a bad shot is played,but as long as the round is finished you always get those level up points and to me they are more important then a win a lot of times but I also know that if the focus and right club or iron is used by me and the meter  is struck and stopped where it should be..I can compete with any player and on what ever tier they may have and may even pull out a victory as all I want to do in any round I play is contend as best I can and that does not always happen but oh well that is golf for ya

I found out many things on my own that will stop problems from occurring on here and I am talking about slow loads and meter jumps and my rounds have always played smooth because I have implemented those solutions and I have even posted many of them to help others that may not have found them but I am pretty sure some will not agree with any of them and most likely some will not even read them because they think they know it all but no one knows it all and if they think they do they are just kidding themselves.I have got a lot of smart and stupid comments from mouthy and or ignorant players like in the past on my wall so this post is closed to reply's because a lot will not agree as to the way I look at this site and no one needs to hear some idiot give a person backlash on a post on what one player..(me)..thinks of this great site..take care all and be safe,also enjoy this game for the fun it was intended for all  players to have..and remember it is only a game..but it is a very challenging one at that..and it is not about winning every round you play..it is about having fun playing in every round you play in

RSS