Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Didn't get the memo

Fri, May 20 2011 7:36 PM (5 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 3:39 PM

No one told me SA was closed tonight for NASCAR wind tunnel testing. What a hoot I just had. Played the front 9-lowest wind all the way around was 15 in the face. Usually 19-22. two in a row with 21 in the face. Actually shot under par, bring on the wind. It was fun. I feel sorry for the upper tiers playing the back tees. 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 5:37 PM

Ah that would be my fault Ren.Ault shot was skewed also.At one point we had to Ford the burn mon.Deo was my partner and he was using a spyder put put,which as we all know,is non too austintacious.I would rover have had lighter winds myself,what with Lambert, genie and master rahti in tow.Anyway,all was well in the end on the golf link,on most holes at least. I had time to take a seat at one point,thats when Lambert said it was coda than he had ever known it.Scirocco winds I said.He still maintained he was fereri zing.The Right Hon David Surtees was there,sipping his volvic water,saying cos its worth it.I am amazd at being able to play under par too,just like you.

Brrr Brrrm went Lambert as we left,after My insisting we cirtreon the steps to the hotel for one last look.

Thats a car 20 course I believe...

Lizzie xx

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 6:04 PM

didnt andy develop a 'Lizzie to english' translator? could really use it

-G 

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 6:17 PM

Thank you, Miss Lizzie, from the very depths of my carburetter.

That was a genuine delight and so very clever that I'm afraid most of our friends will miss some of the more subtle references, all things being equal.

In the case of either, again, thank you for the most wonderful gift you've given me...  a deep and hearty chuckle.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 6:36 PM

'Sokie dokes. You're welcome, I hope others too will be transported.

Capital wheeze though what what? Or maybe just capitals.

• Boomerboy44
    1,514 Posts
    Fri, May 20 2011 7:36 PM

. I feel sorry for the upper tiers playing the back tees. 

Hey don't feel sorry for us we seem to do allright with out your sympathy. 

RSS