Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Players disconnecting/forfeiting

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jul 30 2017 10:51 AM (1 replies)
  • manougian
    1 Posts
    Sat, Jul 29 2017 9:17 AM

It gets really old when someone starts a game, has a bad hole and disconnects, leaving you to play alone. Waste of my time. I think WGT should require a 24 hour "pause" before you can play again if you enter a game and leave early. I know that will catch people who have something come up or computer problems, but I think most disconnects are not those. 

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Sun, Jul 30 2017 10:51 AM

manougian:

It gets really old when someone starts a game, has a bad hole and disconnects, leaving you to play alone. Waste of my time. I think WGT should require a 24 hour "pause" before you can play again if you enter a game and leave early. I know that will catch people who have something come up or computer problems, but I think most disconnects are not those. 

It also gets really old when people keep bringing up the same thing over and over.  Do a search on this topic and you will see some of the reasons why WGT won't change things.

Play only with people you know, unless you are talking about mobile.  I understand that's not always possible on the mobile platform.  How would WGT determine if someone quit without reason instead of getting disconnected due to things beyond their control?  

RSS