Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Career earnings

Tue, May 24 2011 4:17 AM (5 replies)
  • eligolfer
    87 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 7:12 AM

Hi,

Is there any way to "cash in" your career earnings for credits? If not, it would be a good idea and I will post it on product suggestions :) Don't know how much you can earn in big tournaments though.. So don't start saying it's the worst idea you have ever heard as you usually say..lol

• TNP56
    510 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 7:46 AM

you can only use credits in the pro shop

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 7:47 AM

eligolfer:

Hi,

Is there any way to "cash in" your career earnings for credits? If not, it would be a good idea and I will post it on product suggestions :) Don't know how much you can earn in big tournaments though.. So don't start saying it's the worst idea you have ever heard as you usually say..lol

Your career earnings is nothing more than the total credits you have won on WGT,unless some of your career earnings is the value of some prize you won. In the case of most of us our career earnings have already been spent.

• Wesdogg75
    2,431 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 7:49 AM

eligolfer:

Hi,

You are given your earnings as credits, if you check your recnt transactions you'll see that they have given you credits for money or credits earned

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 8:43 AM

Exactly as above people have posted.

Unless of course you win a trip or a large prize. That way you don't end up winning, for example, a $250 prize and $250 worth of credits to the Pro Shop. 

• eligolfer
    87 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 4:17 AM

Ok thanks all, I get it now :)

RSS