Forums

Help › Forums

Re: refunds

rated by 0 users
Mon, May 23 2011 9:34 PM (6 replies)
  • SDMorgan
    36 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 3:19 PM

I've had enough of this BS!! Who do I contact to get a refund for my remaining credits???

This meter problem has been getting worse and worse and I've posted and contacted you many times already... every time you "improve" something it gets worse and now it won't even complete a game... I was on the 7th hole at St Andy (after getting meter F*ked out of 2 calaways in the first 5 hole) when one of the 3 players locked up... he finally disconnected so the other 2 of us could finish and the very next ball I hit kicked me out of the game.

With the problems you've had all along, plus the ones you've added recently, this game does NOT perform as you've advertized it and taking peoples money like this is nothing short of theft.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 6:29 PM

hi

you can contact them at  members@worldgolftour.com

-wgticon

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 6:38 PM

now that`s what you call a hard core cry baby I was waiting for the daily post

might want to learn some manners or grow up a bit... Just saying 

• SDMorgan
    36 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 6:49 PM

well, I just got dumped again on the 6th hole... If growing up means letting these folks rip me off game after game after game... NO THANKS

might wanna keep your unsolicited comments to yourself and waste your money any way you want to... nobody cares about your cute little pic or your useless post

• SDMorgan
    36 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 6:50 PM

thank you... I'll write em now

• hititin2
    6 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 7:38 PM

SDMorgan:
    might wanna keep your unsolicited comments to yourself and waste your money any way you want to... nobody cares about your cute little pic or your useless post

ironing.gif

• 6six6
    194 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 9:34 PM

you can play at my house. i get 1 meter spike every 2 weeks or so.

RSS