Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Slow Internet Connection

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:18 PM (8 replies)
  • Ossewa
    7 Posts
    Mon, May 23 2011 3:33 PM

Hi, my internet connection seems a bit slow in loading the next location after every shot. Are there perhaps any settings I can change to load less detail in the graphics, to try and load the locations a bit faster?

• duffer66
    700 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 12:37 PM

I get slow load times after I clear the flash player, that lasts for a short while tho. There are times when a lot of players are on and that will affect the servers. When the loads are slow so am I, be patient. lol

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 1:35 PM

Ossewa:

Hi, my internet connection seems a bit slow in loading the next location after every shot. Are there perhaps any settings I can change to load less detail in the graphics, to try and load the locations a bit faster?

Hi, this is a SA specific case and we posted an answer here

-wgticon

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 2:39 PM

WGTicon:

Hi, this is a SA specific case and we posted an answer here

-wgticon

Wow icon . . . that worked a treat for me. My connection has been really slow for the past 3 day, but super fast now.

Cheers!

Lob

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 4:02 PM

Nonsense, I have tried to play 5 AS games today, one took over an hour and the other 4 disconnected. GET IT FIXED!!  For the Geek Squad out there, come and fix my computer.

I will pay you to show me how to shoot 55 or 56.

Thank you  Ren

• Lobsterboy
    4,729 Posts
    Tue, May 24 2011 5:37 PM

renniw52:

Nonsense, I have tried to play 5 AS games today, one took over an hour and the other 4 disconnected. GET IT FIXED!!  For the Geek Squad out there, come and fix my computer.

I will pay you to show me how to shoot 55 or 56.

Thank you  Ren

Dude . . . I just faithfully posted that I tried what icon suggested, and it worked for me. Why are you saying it's "nonsense"? If you're not happy . . . why not just stop your whining and go elsewhere?

p.s. A/S matches take on average an hour, even when all the players have good connections.

p.s.s. If you spent more time playing, rather than moaning in the forums, you might have a chance of making "55 or 56".

• Ossewa
    7 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 6:11 AM
    Hi wgticon, thanks for the advice. I cleared the Browser cache and Adobe Flash cache, but it did not make a difference... still taking a long time to load. I think my Internet connection is just too slow. Is there perhaps any way to change the game settings to play with lower quality images, so that it loads less data for every shot?
  • piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, May 29 2011 9:44 AM

Click on the menu button on the game window, then you'll see the game settings. Try altering those.

• Ossewa
    7 Posts
    Fri, Jun 3 2011 5:18 PM
    Hi, thanks for the advice, it seems better with graphics set to lower quality
RSS