Forums

Help › Forums

Re: ball's

Fri, Sep 8 2017 3:09 PM (19 replies)
  • PAGES
  • CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 9:08 AM

Hey Ed , I don't have a lot of credits however I gifted you a sleeve of Cally 33s ,  I don't expect for you to pay me back because it was simply a gift , A "Thank you" would have been enough ... I guess I should be more careful from now on ..

Good Luck ............

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Fri, Sep 1 2017 12:55 PM

Like the man said I know a con when I see it.   And i'm not from new york city !

If it is not a device to get free balls, it sure shows just how well this guy handles and budgets his money (when it arrives).  

My circumstances reflect yours in many ways, but I do take care to have money for those things I need, not just those things I want !  My nickle, and I'm keeping it.

• 77Rachel
    1,590 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 4:44 AM

To reiterate:

Pffffffffft.

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 11:21 AM

EdwardRo:

anyone have any extra credits they would like to donate me some callaway's or niki' level 71 balls   until i get my disability check on the 3rd of the month,  i always pay them back, just cant seem to complete any of the surveys, this week ,

Being disabled does not mean you can't work. It just means you cant do really hard work . At the Wal-Mart that I work at 1 of our door greeters is disabled. He only has 1 arm.

And at Wal-Mart there is no manatory retirement age, I am 71 and I was just promoted to department supervisor. 

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Sat, Sep 2 2017 5:22 PM

I sent the OP a sleeve awhile back based on a similar forum post, wasn't asking for anything in return, nor expecting it.

A simple "Thank you" would have been nice though.

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 10:21 AM

Persons who scam never say thank you.  my nickle.

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Sun, Sep 3 2017 4:06 PM

this guys history, shows no monthly re-gifting, or any gifting at all

And his friends list is suspicious at the very least

Another case for detective Tom

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 1:44 PM

I see he is using better balls than I can afford ,  Yet , He comes to the WGT forum and asks  people to send him balls , So I feel sorry for him and send him a sleeve of Cally 33s , That was half of my credits , Does he even say thank you  , NO  ..

What a chump ..

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 2:35 PM

CEverett12:

I see he is using better balls than I can afford ,  Yet , He comes to the WGT forum and asks  people to send him balls , So I feel sorry for him and send him a sleeve of Cally 33s , That was half of my credits , Does he even say thank you  , NO  ..

What a chump ..

Unfortunately, it's almost impossible to shame a scammer. Consider it a cheap lesson... it happens to all of us who try to do the right thing.

ct

ps: I expect he will be first in line during the Xmas charity.

• bypass07
    1,360 Posts
    Fri, Sep 8 2017 3:09 PM

EdwardRo:

anyone have any extra credits they would like to donate me some callaway's or niki' level 71 balls   until i get my disability check on the 3rd of the month,  i always pay them back, just cant seem to complete any of the surveys, this week ,

Hell I'm on disability. Can you help me out.

• PAGES
RSS