Forums

Help › Forums

Re: WGT

rated by 0 users
Tue, Sep 5 2017 10:53 AM (4 replies)
  • cmg102
    7 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 8:55 AM

Performance of WGT has gotton worse as of late. Play 8 holes of a game and then the 9th hole just went blank (complete black). Only way to get a picture is to close the WGT app.

Also if playing a game and the other player decides to disconnet, you go to a screen  for a countdown to allow player to reconnect. If the player does not connect you are awarded a win but NO points.WHY iS THAT?

Clubs are not often consistent.You an hit a shot 3 times, with the same club and the same mark on the meter, everything the same and end up with 3 different shots.

Say a Master player at level 95 and a 74.9 average plays a player that is a Pro at level 50 and a 64.0 averge. The Master has to give the Pro a 40 -70 yard advantage. A little disadvantgage there.

• phred952
    2,714 Posts
    Mon, Sep 4 2017 9:31 PM

First of all if a Pro had an average of 64 he would have already advanced to Tour pro, unless he hasn't played the 20 ranked rounds to advance.  If you find a pro with an average like that, run, as he is probably a multi or a restart. 

By your way of thinking,  if you (a Master) were to play me (a Legend), you  would agree it would be fairer for you to play from the parking lot tees as I do, because we have averages within 0.6 points? 

At your current tier with your current equipment that might be fair.  But what if your were at level 55 Master, and I suggested the same thing?  Equipment available to players based on their level makes a big difference in how fair a game might be to both parties.  And the lower tier player has to use the higher tier players green speed. 

Since the only round that shows in your score history is a round at Bandon Dunes, I don't know how and when you got your average down to what it currently is

As far as clubs, use the search box and read about Precision and Forgiveness and how they work together and the effect your shots.  Or don't, it's up to you if you want to understand a bit about how the game works.  Admittedly there are occasional shots that defy explanation.  But not as many as you seem to think.

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 7:43 AM

cmg102:
      Say a Master player at level 95 and a 74.9 average

I say it's probably time for that person to either (a) give up the game, or (b) get used to losing when playing other people. :-) 

• ct690911
    7,205 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 9:29 AM

I agree with Jeff....the OP is a level 98 Master. He has access to very good equipment and still retains the advantage of short tees...not certain what the complaint is.

ct

• B0bbyD79
    154 Posts
    Tue, Sep 5 2017 10:53 AM

tbh as of late i've been finding that on alt shot the game has been randomly ending saying player X has forfeited the game you'r team has won/lost..had it happen to me twice now without doing a damn thing!?!?

RSS