Help › Forums

Re: Returning player

Thu, Sep 14 2017 4:33 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 12:56 PM

Vrcic0:

And I dont have much to do with people whos head is shoved up his egotistical backside, I dont say my rank because anyone can claim they was legend, claming it and being it are two very different things.

But you have proved one thing, my original prognosis of you was right, you just show what an idiot you are with how you have spoken to a player who wants to play this game, god help the amount of new players this game could get if you wasnt such a jackass to them.

Oh so now we are going to do the name calling and being disrespectful . If there is anyone who has their head up their backside , it would seem to be you . Your reason for not stating your past rank only shows you are hiding something . Me personally I could care less . You claimed to have seen and endured the things which I posted about .

How so if you have been away from the game for so long , that you have forgotten your account and passwords ? You made that comment not me , so dont be mad at me for what you say . Again I only told you how you could if you were able to , recover your old account .I told you the steps you could take to do so through C/S .

You`re the one who jumped all defensive just like now . Responding with rude remarks and calling names . In doing so your actions truly show who the idiot really is . One of the things that I have learned in life , is that people act like you`re acting when caught in a lie,

Tell me which of my posts did I say anything wrong to you . Tell me what I said that will make you stop playing the game . The same goes for me stopping new players as well  I can say that I have helped more than you assume that I`ve hurt or ran off from playing the game . I will admit though I have caught a few cheats liars and multi accounters since I`ve been playing the game .

So again dont be mad at me for putting your foot in your mouth . That`s your fault not mine .. I see on your profile that you had 3 friends notice I say had . Looks like 2 of them dumped you , they must have smelled a rat too .

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Wed, Sep 13 2017 1:23 PM

Keep digging Vrcic0, as every time to say something, your story becomes less credible and that hole keeps getting deeper.

Interesting the friends you had befriended were all legends.

Here's the deal mate, the WGT community will help genuine new players, and will offer advice to make the game even more enjoyable. 

Then there are those who are not genuine new players, and they get caught out - and those players are scorned.

Your game appears to have stagnated in levels, indicating you are not playing and you seem more intent on defending your actions and reverting to abuse as there is still that doubt about your authenticity.

So my advice, is do not post when you are drunk.......I get the feeling we will see a post under a different name.....

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 6:24 AM

Vrcic0

I am going to move beyond your history, which I could care less about, and move to some real world suggestions to help you.

You have joined a large country club with several hundred active members yet your friend's list is made up of one person from another club. There are 5 pros and 1 amateur in your club, but they have not played in several months. Did you really join a club with so few players near your tier thinking that those higher ranking players would come running to you? Perhaps a small club made up of lower tiered players, such as yourself, would have been a better fit. I know that when new members arrive at my club, they are given multiple friend invitations. Has this happened for you? If not, it is a bad fit. When you were friends with ladyfromdallas, why didn't you join her club that had a far better mix of tiers?

Next, I see that you have no AS or match play record. It is possible to get random pairings for both, especially if you  specify that you will play amateurs. While I do some random group play, I specify legend and above so that lower tiers don't have to play on 13 greens which I bring with me to every game. I do this in fairness to them, rather than thinking I cannot rub shoulders with the lower masses. Mostly I do group play from my friends list. You NEED more friends to play with!

When you play multi-player games,you often can make new friends because you played well or were a fun companion. You need to step up the attempts to find like minded players intent on enjoying the game rather than visiting and interacting with a number of forum haunts like me. If you are interested in my friendship, send a request and I will consider it and perhaps suggest a round. I am always up for a round with friendly, easy going individuals.

• dedBuNNy
    1,919 Posts
    Thu, Sep 14 2017 4:33 PM

LMFAO..... Coming in here, looking for nice people to just play with? 

• PAGES
RSS