Help › Forums

Re: Question for BolloxinBruges

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 31 2011 7:21 AM (6 replies)
  • KittyFanshaw
    620 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 9:56 AM

Hi BinB, I have a question for you....

I am a good Tour Master, I'd say I average -4 over 9 holes... BUT.... I get "metered" a lot, off drives, approach shots and putts, and this can really handicap me, it can turn a -4 round into a par round.

My question to you is...."Do you have the same problem with the meter as I do"??.. because...if you do...I don't understand how you can keep putting in such sparkling scores.... and if you don't...wtf kinda connection have you got??...or do you live in the same room as the WGT servers??

• gcookman
    10 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 10:27 AM

Must have a special headset or they hack into the system and just make it all up! BinB is damn good, damn sight better than me anyway.

• nickuk
    967 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 10:41 AM

psychology....confidence tricksters....shills!

it aint rocket science!

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 11:37 AM

It must vary from one PC to another, and from one country to another. I've played 35 rounds this weekend and only had one slight tremor on one shot. If it helps I do a disc scan, clear my caches and do a clear up with Amigo 360 and turn on Game Booster before each session. It may sound a lot of effort but only takes about a minute.

• BolloxInBruges
    1,389 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 12:28 PM

Meter is pretty good for me, got a nice powerful laptop a while back and that eliminated a lot of the meter stutters, freezes, spikes.  My last computer was 3 years old and still had decent specs but the game ran much worse on it.  My internet connection is horrible, its a 2meg clearwire connection that slows down to about .5 meg in the evening.

• KittyFanshaw
    620 Posts
    Mon, May 30 2011 12:43 PM

Ok, thanks for replying. I play on a MacBook Pro, 2.5 years old. In theory it's way big enough to handle WGT and sometimes...it's sweet as a nut... but this last month, I have had a lot of problems. My connection is 8mbs, runs around 2 - 6 mbs most of the time.

I can't use 'Games Booster'... there isn't anyone on earth intelligent enough to write the code for a Mac version... lol... not that a Mac would need it anyway. As for the other checks, clear browser and Flash cache etc. I do all that regularly.

Oh well, guess I am just gonna have to live with it....BUT....I will not let my ability to play the game be measured by inferior internet technology....so...if I get 3 meter malfunctions in any one 9 hole game....I'm out...sorry....I know how frustrating that is for other players...but you should put yourself in my place....I KNOW I can beat you...I'm just being cheated by my meter....play me another time and I'll whoop your....... lololol   

=^.^=

• TurkishTerror
    2,177 Posts
    Tue, May 31 2011 7:21 AM

The force is very strong with you Bollox.......

RSS