Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Adobe Flash problems

rated by 0 users
Sat, Feb 23 2019 1:53 PM (5 replies)
  • Daimauwr
    23 Posts
    Wed, Nov 1 2017 6:45 PM
    Ever since updating Adobe's Flash a small box appears below the Invite Friends and Play now area. It cannot be closed and prevents me from opening the site. Antyone else had this problem, or know how to clear it. Have tried disbling Adobe but then it says cannot show course etc. The box is asking permission for wgt to store info on my computer - no no. Daimauwr
  • CurtissAngell
    1,213 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 9:39 AM
    I've uninstalled adobe flashplayer (a long time ago) and I use Google Chrome browser. I'm able to play without having Flashplayer installed. Maybe the techies can tell you if it's an issue with only disabling the flashplayer. With Google, the only way to clear game client (flashplayer) is by existing and restarting though.'
  • nammvett
    123 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 10:14 AM
    " Looks like your browser (Firefox?) blocks the Flash contents" I"ve used firefox for a few years now...no problems at all.
  • YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Thu, Nov 2 2017 10:21 AM
    Daimauwr:
    The box is asking permission for wgt to store info on my computer - no no. Daimauwr
    Yes, yes. You need that info and you're only talking a few KBs. Totally harmless.
  • buffamis
    1 Posts
    Wed, Feb 14 2018 2:23 PM

I have the same problem with Adobe Flash and Chrome but Mcafee will not let me load Flash because of many security problems.  How did you get on WGT please email me if you can.  thank you 

• EladSkoorb
    219 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 1:53 PM

If you click on adobe puzzle piece, in the upper right hand corner a message will come up.  "allow adobe one time"  Click on that and you will be able to get online.  When going to play section, it will happen again and redo the same as before and then you can play the game.  I don't know how to get rid of this problem, Just how to get around it.  If anyone knows how to get rid of the problem, please reply with solution.

RSS