Forums

Help › Forums

Customer Service is Aces

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 8 2017 12:13 PM (0 replies)
  • CubNicklaus
    9 Posts
    Wed, Nov 8 2017 12:13 PM

I've had a few glitches come my way from time to time.  Most recently three issues with the app - I play on my phone exclusively. 

The first two had to do with me getting booted out of the games I was playing due to some squirrelly server/connection issues. Most of the time I just hit the 'Play Now' button and go into the 90,000 coin room.  Two games right in a row I was kicked out when everything froze up.  I wrote a note to customer service and they restored my 100,000 coins.  I was leading in both matches (of course I was going to say that, no proof but c'mon) I was pretty impressed. 

Yesterday I got on to tee it up and I saw that the consecutive games thing reset to day one. No, no, no, no NO. I make it a point to play every day at generally the same time so if anything, I get my XP bonuses and I was up to 120 days. 

A quick note to customer service and a day later they restored it. I think these guys are pretty sharp. Just a note to you youngins out there - if you've had a problem, they'll try to fix it, quickly. 

RSS