Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Legend

rated by 0 users
Mon, Dec 11 2017 2:51 PM (4 replies)
  • BoydsBoys
    5 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 8:07 AM

Can anyone tell me what you need as an average score to move from Tour Master to Legend?

Thanks.

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 9:26 AM

• LLLlloyd88
    179 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 9:28 AM

You need to play at least 50 ranked rounds as Tour Master before reaching Legend.

When  your average score is equal to or  smaller than 61 you go from Tour Master to Legend.

• meresi
    84 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 1:13 PM

well, i have reached Legend (lol) too. but now it seems to me that i am just a beginner. my scores went up. playing on champions level with my existing equipment doesn't get me anywhere. so why is that ??

Regards

meresi

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Mon, Dec 11 2017 2:51 PM

BoydsBoys:
    Can anyone tell me what you need as an average score to move from Tour Master to Legend?

This has been answered, but I will also add - get promoted at your peril!

Normally I would say go for it, (and I admire those who want to tier up) but looking at your score history, your good scores appear to be from red tees.......normal tees are very average. 

Once you hit the car park, your game as it stands will not cope due to the longer distances. To simulate the longer approaches, try using your 3W from the tee and see how you cope......me thinks it will not be pretty.

So my advice is to really learn all the shots and work on your game and avoid red tee tournaments.

RSS