Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to the forums

Sun, Dec 31 2017 5:02 PM (3 replies)
  • smudge039
    2 Posts
    Thu, Dec 28 2017 2:02 PM

Hi I have been on the game for a good while but have never posted before. I enjoy the game and play usually every day.

i have a friend who played a lot but seems to have disappeared over the Christmas holidays. Even his username has disappeared from my friend list. Any suggestions ow I can look for him?

Thanks and nice to be here. 

t

• flopperboy2
    753 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2017 8:56 AM

hi you can put your friends name into the  wgt community in hear you have wgt players just put his name    hope this helps you

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Dec 29 2017 9:29 AM

There are a few ways to find him. Flopperboy pointed out one-under WGT Community tab above just enter their name. If that doesn't get results-and sometimes it won't if they're sitting in time out-try to find a post that person made as the link to his profile is active. You can also try searching his name over there>>>>>, you might get lucky.

Also, if you ever played an AS game with him as a partner and won, you can find that game in your activity on your profile. The links in green are all active. Even if, for whatever reason, he deleted you and blocked you you can still locate him, you just won't be able to post on his wall. If you ever PM'd him and didn't delete the convo, you can find that in your PM history and still be able to PM him.

• smudge039
    2 Posts
    Sun, Dec 31 2017 5:02 PM

Thanks for all replies.  Unfortunately I do not remember his username. It was long and included his firtpst and last name and his birthday so it was Jack (something) 04021962 or something like that. He played on there often, sometimes all night, getting his score up and he was up to like a 91 score. He seemed to have several friends on the game and knew a lot about the game. He was always giving me advice on how to play better. He still lived with his parents in Iowa. I just worry about what happened to him. Oh he said he plays through Facebook! Anyway, if this sounds familiar to anyone, I’d sure like to know what happened to him. I guess it’s a long shot since all I really know is Jack is his first name. 

Anyway, thanks, very much.

Happy New Year!!       Sally

RSS