Help › Forums

Re: St George's

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 16 2011 3:23 AM (2 replies)
  • eligolfer
    87 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 2:03 AM

Hi,

Yesterday or the day before I played match. I set it up as a scored game and made it pick a random course. To my surprise it choosed St Geaorge's.. Is it even possible to play match on that course (well apparently it is lol)? 

So my question is, how do I pick that course manually? Because when I click on the course to choose it, client takes me directly to the "home page" for St George's where I can only choose the virutal open thing and back nine challenge.

Please help me! I really enjoyed the course :) 

• Yoda79
    697 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 2:41 AM

Ok fella. On that very page, the Royal St. George open page, if you look to the right of that you should see where it says "Experience Royal St. George". Put your cursor on that and a drop down menu will appear. In it you can choose "Join Group" or "Create Group". Click "Create Group" and then you will be taken to the screen where you can choose between stroke, match, blitz, or Alternate play. Hope this helps ya. Good luck

Master Yoda

• eligolfer
    87 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 3:23 AM

Ah thanks, didnt see that. Thanks you master lol

RSS