Forums

Help › Forums

Re: how to you enter the pro shop

Fri, Jun 17 2011 2:25 PM (7 replies)
  • kcp48
    2 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 8:12 AM

please i need a help getting into the pro shop to buy equipment i have deleted all cookies and history i can bring up the page but it send me to compare items but there are none help

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 9:12 AM

Try a different browser. Not all browsers interface with the proshop properly.

Happy hitting

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 10:51 AM

It maybe an issue with IE 9, i am not sure.

works all the time for me in IE or FF

-wgticon

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 11:01 AM

WGTicon:

works all the time for me in IE or FF

Chrome

No problems

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 11:32 AM

kcp48:

please i need a help getting into the pro shop to buy equipment i have deleted all cookies and history i can bring up the page but it send me to compare items but there are none help

hi

can you post  a screen shot of what happens when you try to enter it? also, can you tell us what browser version you are using? Or, is it happening from the equipment options in the game window?

• kcp48
    2 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:40 AM

WGTicon:

kcp48:

hi

can you post  a screen shot of what happens when you try to enter it? also, can you tell us what browser version you are using? Or, is it happening from the equipment options in the game window?

not sure how to post a screenshot currently i'm using internet expoler i also tried goolge chrome same problem exist this is happen from both equipment options and game window also when the game page load the screen has a dark overtone

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 12:48 PM

kcp48:

WGTicon:

kcp48:

hi

not sure how to post a screenshot currently i'm using internet expoler i also tried goolge chrome same problem exist this is happen from both equipment options and game window also when the game page load the screen has a dark overtone

Hi

we'd love to see a screen shot. Here is how you can do this:

1. when you get error press print screen button

2. click on windows icon (bottom left), in search type: mspaint and open the program

3. click on paste & it should paste screen shot to the mspaint

4. save it and then upload it top imageshack.us or other free picture hosting site

5. send me a private message with the link

thanks for the help:)

-wgticon

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 2:25 PM

TUTORIAL on how to post.

RSS