Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Another, source of free credits gone.

Thu, Feb 1 2018 6:49 PM (9 replies)
  • DuwayneCook
    53 Posts
    Tue, Jan 16 2018 5:14 PM

Another source of free credits, gone. ( Zong ) 

Whats going on? so many sources of free credits are leaving WGT. but must say that WGT was nice enough to inform us that we are free to use their pay for credit service.

Wow most generous of them, unfortunately many of us needed those free credit sources to continue playing their game.

I guess they have so many members that to lose a few dead beats such as myself is not a problem for them, all they really want are those with money to burn, 

I've been a member for over 6 years and love this game, but sad to say I for one just cant afford to continue. I'm going to try and hang on, but needless to say wont last for much longer.. Very best to all I shall truly miss you all. Duwayne

• PSU1973
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jan 23 2018 6:45 PM

I am with you. I am looking around and I see the only real way to get good clubs is to buy them. Afer all I cant beat a 38 score on 9 holes so how am I supposed to get credits besides watching 100 vids a day for 1-2 credits each..kinda unfair.. LOVE the game but cant win credits..not sure why someone on pro level is shooting a 30 on my tier of a tourney and it be fair...

• mkrizan86
    1,866 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2018 8:04 AM

DuwayneCook:
    I've been a member for over 6 years and love this game, but sad to say I for one just cant afford to continue. I'm going to try and hang on, but needless to say wont last for much longer.. Very best to all I shall truly miss you all. Duwayne

My suggestion is to keep playing and simply use the starter ball. Just play in the spirit of your CC's name. 

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Wed, Jan 24 2018 12:18 PM

Wasted time can mean free credits using my smart phone. My daily constitutional lasted perhaps 5 minutes and I picked up 24 credits today. Watched Jeopardy last evening and got a bit more than 50 credits. Could have been more but I got involved with the show and some videos ended and I didn't immediately start a new one. Watched TRMS on MSNBC  and earned another 30 or 40. I am able to get my need 133 daily credits almost every day in this way. This allows for the one ball per day ( sleeve costs 400 credits) that I tend to use. Doing mindless things is the perfect time to get free credits for US residents.( Other countries not so much.)

• AceVonLobo
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jan 30 2018 4:37 PM

I could have written this and couldn't agree more. First then reduced the number of credits you could get by watching the video carousel, then they eliminated the carousel completely. Oh, and if you're a senior like me, it's rare to find a survey that wants your opinion or your purchasing habits. I'm not at the leaving stage yet, but I'm getting there. 

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 7:48 AM

Hey All,

To clear up any confusion, Zong was not ever a Free Credit option. It was a company that allowed you to purchase credits through mobile payments using your phone instead of a credit card which countries such as South Africa use heavily. The removal was due to the company no longer being in business.

I assure you that we want everyone as much access to get credits as other players even if they cannot be purchased. The removal of the LiveGamer video carousel was unfortunate but they shut down as well and we have no say in these companies continuing to run as they are separate entities.

I hope this helps elaborate what occurred with these companies for you all.

Cheers,

Electro

• overtheedge
    5,881 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 2:10 PM

WGTElectro:

Isn't it - ya'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll.  

rapper smiley

• WGTElectro
    90 Posts
    Wed, Jan 31 2018 3:03 PM

overtheedge:

WGTElectro:

Isn't it - ya'aaaaaaaaaaaaaaallllllllllllllll.  

rapper smiley

I always wanted to have a Southern drawl tbh...

• biggunky
    156 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 4:21 PM

HackWilson1930:

Wasted time can mean free credits using my smart phone. My daily constitutional lasted perhaps 5 minutes and I picked up 24 credits today. Watched Jeopardy last evening and got a bit more than 50 credits. Could have been more but I got involved with the show and some videos ended and I didn't immediately start a new one. Watched TRMS on MSNBC  and earned another 30 or 40. I am able to get my need 133 daily credits almost every day in this way. This allows for the one ball per day ( sleeve costs 400 credits) that I tend to use. Doing mindless things is the perfect time to get free credits for US residents.( Other countries not so much.)

+1...Its the only way I'll be seen on mobile WGT, only thing its good for

• borntobesting
    9,679 Posts
    Thu, Feb 1 2018 6:49 PM

AceVonLobo:

I could have written this and couldn't agree more. First then reduced the number of credits you could get by watching the video carousel, then they eliminated the carousel completely. Oh, and if you're a senior like me, it's rare to find a survey that wants your opinion or your purchasing habits. I'm not at the leaving stage yet, but I'm getting there. 

I am a senior too and am honest about it in the surveys. I make 2 or 3 hundred  credits most days taking the surveys offered by Peanut Labs. Sure I don’t qualify for all of them but even those usually give me 5 credits. Add the credits from the mobile app videos and I make more than enough credits to keep playing.

RSS