Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Advertisments

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 18 2011 10:38 AM (3 replies)
  • Tim30
    66 Posts
    Thu, Jun 16 2011 6:06 PM

Why don't you guys take these bloody advertisments off of here? Can you possibly add more BS on here to slow things up? FFS enough is enough!!

• whitedog4
    194 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 6:40 AM

l understand that you want to make money but l find it highly offensive to do so with ads for alcohol. l don't want underaged players or recovering alcoholics to have a bottle of vodka jumping into their face each time they open this site. please rethink and find more appropriate products - and altogether less, i.e.my scorecard hardly ever loads properly because of the ads.

l think most of us spend enough of money here to enjoy a game that actually works for the whole family.

• Soulcatcher
    1,970 Posts
    Fri, Jun 17 2011 9:24 AM

Shouldn't be a problem...... just pony up the money that they make through them yourself and away we go.

Happy hitting

• ALByrd60
    224 Posts
    Sat, Jun 18 2011 10:38 AM

As a recovering addict with several years of clean time, I find the alcohol ads offensive to newly clean and sober addicts and it could cause a relapse very easily. Please rethink the ads pertaining to alcoholic beverages and consider other products to promote as I know that you are in the business of making money and I don't blame you for that. Just please consider the repercussions that these ads could and will bring I am sure.

Thanks for your consideration of this matter.

RSS