Forums

Help › Forums

Re: An Open Letter to the Community

rated by 0 users
Mon, Feb 5 2018 12:11 PM (4 replies)
  • drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:41 AM

My fellow WGT'ers, as some of you may already know, I have begun a year long campaign to have the end of game chat restored, as I firmly believe bringing back this feature would add to everyones' enjoyment of WGT. Each month for the next ten months(as I have for the previous two) I will be drafting a letter to Members@worldgolftour.com.

I am asking for the communitys' help in two ways.

#1. Ideas to help keep these letters fun and informative, while stressing the importance of this goal.

#2. A few seconds of your time to copy a paste these letters to Members@worldgolftour.com by using the helpful link provided by Scotthope under the topic heading "End of Game Chat".

Thank you in advance for your consideration.

Doc Quixote :)

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 10:53 AM

• drmoose
    3,538 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 11:46 AM

Thanks for providing a link TopShelf. My only reason for posting this here was that response from Member Services. I'm kinda thinking an underwhelming majority of three just ain't gonna get the job done, lol.

Doc:)

• tanapard
    366 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 11:58 AM

Is WGT reply...

Hi,
    Thank you for your feedback and suggestions regarding end of game chat. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and take the opinions of our players seriously when adding or making changes to our game. I will pass this information to the correct department to review.

Best Regards,
    WGT Member Services

• TopShelf2010
    10,899 Posts
    Mon, Feb 5 2018 12:11 PM

RSS