Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Trying one more time but still see a lot of flaws!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 21 2011 5:56 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LuisCraveiro
    749 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 8:27 AM

I think you're right. Definitely there is a conspiracy against you ... beware!

Hoss45:

I am a beginner but had another alias and invested money in that player and it seems no matter how much that a person invests the game will not let you improve unless you kiss Wgt's programmers asses.  I will give it another shot but if the continues with five putt holes it has got to go so if it goes like it did before I will just hit the delete button for this app and do something else.

• thebigeasy707
    5,885 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 9:13 AM

I remember when I first started playing and I was really pitifully crap. Now I'm a Legend and now I'm just crap so it's an improvement.

tbe

• Sanco
    1,345 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 8:33 PM

thebigeasy707:

I remember when I first started playing and I was really pitifully crap. Now I'm a Legend and now I'm just crap so it's an improvement.

tbe

You and I together m8 ;)

• SgtDoodles
    3,112 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 8:52 AM

Sanco:

thebigeasy707:

tbe

You and I together m8 ;)

I ain't even that good :'-(

• Hoss45
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 3:50 PM

They can give me the boot any time but the story is no one will ever make any money unless they invest money in this stupid little yuppie game but I know when you shoot in the 70's your score should not go in the 90's unless someone has rigged it and the only ones smart enough for that is the u know whos.  hahaha  the nagger

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Jun 21 2011 5:56 PM

Hoss45:
    no one will ever make any money unless they invest money
    To quote the MythBusters,  "Well, There's your problem"

Nobody is here to make money.  Anyone who comes into this game, with all of it's little idiosyncrasies, with the intent of making money is foolish at best and downright stupid at it's worst.

This isn't online poker (oops)....  This is a game for those who like to play golf.  If you don't, fine... there's other places on the 'interwebs'... I hear tell of at least 6 or 7 other sites that you can visit at any time.

And again, hoss, to reiterate my previous point.. if you think you're important enough to mess with, to have your games 'rigged', you have some serious issues.

Therapy would be my suggestion. 

• PAGES
RSS