Forums

Help › Forums

Trying one more time but still see a lot of flaws!

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 21 2011 5:56 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Hoss45
    3 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 11:05 AM

I am a beginner but had another alias and invested money in that player and it seems no matter how much that a person invests the game will not let you improve unless you kiss Wgt's programmers asses.  I will give it another shot but if the continues with five putt holes it has got to go so if it goes like it did before I will just hit the delete button for this app and do something else.

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 11:36 AM

?

• suncity28
    1,266 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 11:46 AM

Thx for letting us no. 

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 11:55 AM

I get it. Its code isn't it?

Lizzie xx

• TheAceFactor
    2,147 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 12:38 PM

Hoss45:
    the game will not let you improve unless you kiss Wgt's programmers asses. 
    Hoss , in the "almost" 2 years that I have been here , I have yet to see a WGT programmers ass ,  but I assure you....I will be ready if and when I do !

• SweetiePie
    4,925 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 2:41 PM

You can re-make, but re-invention is not possible...brown nosing won't even help.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Sun, Jun 19 2011 2:52 PM

You can remake as many toons as you like... until WGT catches you and boots you out for having multiple accounts.

The problem is not solved by making new accounts... if you suck, you suck and there's nothing WGT can do about it....

In other words, this is a ~you~ problem.

Have a nice day.

• ifixpcs
    130 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 5:41 AM

OP...that's the problem with kissing a$$...you find out later that you have been kissing the wrong one...

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 6:42 AM

Hoss45:

I am a beginner but had another alias and invested money in that player and it seems no matter how much that a person invests,(not how much you invest that matters, it's how much you practice) the game will not let you improve unless you DON'T five putt holes.

Edited to make more sense.

As for the first sentence,  technically you aren't a beginner if you had another "alias"

And why the heck would someone "invest" in another account just to start over under a new name????   Unless you wanted to cheat the system but found out you still can't putt lmao.

• LindaLuvsTiger
    85 Posts
    Mon, Jun 20 2011 7:03 AM

LOL...something is way off here...heck I started in Mar and hacked Just a pun) my way though to PRO.  First times out on course by myself omg took me 10 times to putt one hole.  Never gave up.  Now am a PRO status.

Like I said "something is way off here" dude.

• PAGES
RSS