Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Opera flash

Wed, Feb 21 2018 7:06 PM (5 replies)
  • gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 7:50 AM

went through setting and turned on flash to run all the time, I still have to 'turn it on'  when I switch pages. el losto. am I missing something? only use it for WGT

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 8:09 AM

Ring up Borntobesting, he's the browser buffet.  :-)

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 1:25 PM

If you are getting what I've pictured, then I'm reasonably certain that it's because Opera is a Chrome based browser, and it appears to be doing the same thing as Chrome and covering flash elements with the grey 'click to play' box. I don't think there's a solution currently. El miserablo.  : (

EDIT : I've just updated to Opera v51 and now the setting in the flash options to 'allow sites to run flash' seems to be working properly. Anyway, to get there it's Menu / Settings / Websites / Flash / Allow sites to run flash.

EDIT 2: Cheers Jim, I already had that set but the box still appeared, but now I've updated Opera, the grey box in Chrome has stopped appearing. It's voodoo, that's what it is, lol.

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:06 PM

I have opera. Look on your address bar for, I believe a puzzle and right click, then always allow

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Tue, Feb 20 2018 4:32 PM

You can also do that by clicking on the circled i in the address bar next to www.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Wed, Feb 21 2018 7:06 PM

probably my 'putr. old

tanks

RSS