Forums

Help › Forums

Re: friend invites

rated by 0 users
Wed, Feb 28 2018 10:44 PM (3 replies)
  • lovecowboys
    83 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 7:06 AM

I accept  friend  invites, and lately   there  not showing up on my  friend  list  and I cant  invite them  to play. It shows them as friends  in my profile  but  not on my list   please   help

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 8:41 AM

You have too many friends. Literally, no joke. When you go over 255 friends on your list, the ones added after 255 do this. 256 is an important number to a computer and WGT didn't allow for it so it causes the problems you're seeing when you go over it.

Delete enough of the older ones to get under 256 and it'll fix itself.  :-)

• lovecowboys
    83 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 12:11 PM

ty

• Raina78
    8 Posts
    Wed, Feb 28 2018 10:44 PM

Thats It!!! I am not the type to go around writing STERN blogs, forums, diary entries, or the like but enough is enough. Are you the same lovecowboys that sings Save a horse, Ride a cowboy? Cause that song has ruined my life for the second time. It was cold and very windy autumn day, and I was tucked in warmly next to a fire with my scarf and book I use to throw at the cat when he meows. So, there I stood, I mean sat by the fire with books to throw and no one to throw them with. Will you be that someone to throw books at the cat with me? Either way, I still love saving horses. Peace be with you as well.

RSS