Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Locking up the game

rated by 0 users
Thu, Mar 29 2018 11:04 AM (1 replies)
  • Chillyman7773
    1 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 7:00 AM

Recently ( like right now  ) however, this has happened several times. I go to Rio to play a game. I don' have a ot of credits so it' kind of a big deal for me. We both drive and then it goes to the screen as if the other player has had an interrution in is server ip. But instead of a 30 second countdown it just stays like that and the only way for me to play again is to forefit the match. This has been going on for several hours now and I am locked out of the game or out 20,000 credits. How is it possible to have this happen on multiple occasions?

• borntobesting
    9,681 Posts
    Thu, Mar 29 2018 11:04 AM

Chillyman7773:

Recently ( like right now  ) however, this has happened several times. I go to Rio to play a game. I don' have a ot of credits so it' kind of a big deal for me. We both drive and then it goes to the screen as if the other player has had an interrution in is server ip. But instead of a 30 second countdown it just stays like that and the only way for me to play again is to forefit the match. This has been going on for several hours now and I am locked out of the game or out 20,000 credits. How is it possible to have this happen on multiple occasions?

First it is coins not credits. If you had to buy them 20000 coins cost roughly $3.00 while 20000 credits costs $200.00. But that being said when this happens send an e-mail to customer support through the help/feedback button on the my account tab on the app. 

If you can remember Include the players name who you were playing with when it happened. It is possible that he has been able to hack the system and cause the lock up. Even if they night not be able to do anything about the other player they usually refund the lost coins. 

RSS