Re: Dog Food

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 1 2011 4:00 PM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, Jun 29 2011 12:21 PM

luckysump:

Just to let you know, If you put Dog Food down your wife's underwear when she's bending over its a good idea to RUN.

Lucky ( it hurt but it's worth it )  

I'm pretty sure we already should have known that, but funny as all hell LMAO.

Pickle juice in their mouth when they fall asleep with it open.....also not a good idea

The other day my Wife and 5yr old daughter were shopping for a birthday gift,  I asked my 5yr old (on cell phone)  if she wanted to make a $1........all she had to do was to yell really loud that MOMMY FARTED!  ........

she earned the dollar :-)

• luckysump
    638 Posts
    Fri, Jul 1 2011 4:00 PM

hpurey:

luckysump:

Just to let you know, If you put Dog Food down your wife's underwear when she's bending over its a good idea to RUN.

Lucky ( it hurt but it's worth it )  

I'm pretty sure we already should have known that, but funny as all hell LMAO.

Pickle juice in their mouth when they fall asleep with it open.....also not a good idea

The other day my Wife and 5yr old daughter were shopping for a birthday gift,  I asked my 5yr old (on cell phone)  if she wanted to make a $1........all she had to do was to yell really loud that MOMMY FARTED!  ........

she earned the dollar :-)

Thats so good i must remember that....lol

• PAGES
RSS