Forums

Help › Forums

Cleaning my friends list

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 11 2018 12:38 PM (0 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2018 12:38 PM

You know how it goes when we start this game . I started 8 years ago ,my first two years I would say yes to any friend request plus I would ask about anyone to be friend me . after all this time I had 300+ friends ,90%  I played one or two games long ago ....so today I removed most of my friends list  .No disrespect to anyone ,and please if I removed one or more of you that I still play sometime with  I am sorry  just ask to befriend me again  I have forgotten most of members from my first few years .  also removed those  who have passed to the big fairway up there,they will never be forgotten by me  .    I must tell  you  I had to do the removing   there is at time a glitch in WGT ,     in my case I had to many friends .lately I could not see some friends on the invite list ,yet they where on my friends list  .  now by removing many  they are back on my invite list .  Again no disrespect  to any one . And please write on my wall  or private WGT message if you want me to put you back on my list .I will do it with pleasure with an apologie Francois (Fapp).  

RSS