Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Ability to get credits and new clubs

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jul 4 2011 1:51 PM (4 replies)
  • seviekaiser
    30 Posts
    Sat, Jul 2 2011 7:35 PM

My major problem is I've been trying to do surveys to get credits, no luck.  I can't have a credit card, and I need better clubs to improve my game.  I need irons, driver, 3 wood, and hybrid.  What other options do I have other than quitting?You could leave a message on my message board too.

• seviekaiser
    30 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 1:44 AM

I can't have a credit card, because my financial power of attorney won't let me.  I do surveys and complete them, but don't get credits for completing them.  Could somebody help make me understand why I am contemplating quitting a game I love to play?

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 10:36 AM

seviekaiser:

I can't have a credit card, because my financial power of attorney won't let me.  I do surveys and complete them, but don't get credits for completing them.  Could somebody help make me understand why I am contemplating quitting a game I love to play?

You need to contact Trial Pay support, if you have completed surveys and not received credits.  Click > Get Credits > Earn Free Credits > Support (along top of earn Credits Page)

Then find the offer you are talking about and click Contact Support

Follow the steps provided.

Cheers,

b0gey

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Sun, Jul 3 2011 11:08 AM

There are Masters and even a few Tour Masters still using the starter clubs, so it is possible.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Mon, Jul 4 2011 1:51 PM

One thing that I did when I couldn't use a credit card was scrounge up some cash and buy a prepaid credit card.

RSS