Re: May a Hack Be With You

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jul 6 2011 5:25 AM (7 replies)
  • LarkinPat1
    83 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 1:21 AM
    My Given Golf God Name
    05 Jul 2011 at 1:02 AM

Most of you dont know me by my birth name, but if we were about to play one another, we would know what or who exactly, we are playing, and truth be told, some of us dont realy  like to looked at, as lessor then,  "unless your a "HACK," yes a Hack, and I am a Hack, who realy doesnt like to be labled, but in this case " I do " becuze we are hacks, we Hacks can get away with stuff that any player above a Hack would be ebearsed to be seen doing,  Its just such, a Hack thing,

But best of all,  we Hacks are to be considered as,  a Part of every one who ever played Golf, and had that name to be given lightly. a Hack will had  taken his best shot at ya. God Bless a Hack, and the Hack understood...

Written By, a Hack.   Patrick D  Larkin    

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 7:25 PM

Spoken like someone who has truly never had an English class before.

• ahsiab
    40 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 7:54 PM

TheLighterDark:

Spoken like someone who's truly never had an English class before.

It's his "Hack" given right to butcher the English language. As he moves through the tiers I'm sure that his posts will improve. 

• JENNY27
    1 Posts
    Tue, Jul 5 2011 9:08 PM

Big LOL.  Yes, I often wonder why these short messages appear to be written by people on mind-altering substances.

• PRBBLUFF
    91 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 1:07 AM

Mind-Altering substances are needed to play this dreaded game.....

• ahsiab
    40 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 2:19 AM

JENNY27:

Big LOL.  Yes, I often wonder why these short messages appear to be written by people on mind-altering substances.

I think you're confused. It appears that original poster has dabbled in mind-altering substances, or is a couple of cards short of a full deck.

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 2:36 AM

Even for me, thats a little latoom, not to say encritious.

Lizziegainsayed xx

• gh0st1st
    5 Posts
    Wed, Jul 6 2011 5:25 AM

LizzieRossetti:

Even for me, thats a little latoom, not to say encritious.

Lizziegainsayed xx

lol

RSS