Help › Forums

Re: I'm New here...

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 23 2018 3:32 PM (5 replies)
  • RedOkie50
    3 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 6:28 AM

Hi 

Love the game been playing about 3 weeks.

I suck but i'm having loads of fun.

Here is my question. I have played in a few brackets and the US open. and just noticed I have money. 1.67. 

one day i had .50 then a couple of days later I had 1.50 then last night i noticed i had 1.67.

"Never have asked a question like this before" However, where did i get the money?

Thanks in-advance.

• CEverett12
    14,177 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 10:12 AM

If you are a pc player , You will see a tab on your profile page that says account , Click on that and it will tell you .

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 10:15 AM

Every time you change tiers you earn these credits. You went from Hack to Pro in less than a month and were probably having so much fun you never noticed. LOL   :-)

p.s., In case you're wondering how I could possibly know that, your profile has your history and other stats you may be interested in tracking.

• SidersBest
    873 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2018 10:17 AM

You may have already spent the credits. When you TIER-UP you are given credits to use. you can see this posted on the left-hand side above (PLAY NOW) you may or may not have bought balls or clubs or something else. Use your credits wisely Save them for future upgrades. Keep having fun and remember it's just a game.

Siders Best

• RedOkie50
    3 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2018 8:15 PM

Sorry for the confusion i was talking about the 

Career Earnings
    $1.67

• RedOkie50
    3 Posts
    Sat, Jun 23 2018 3:32 PM

Ty i fugered it out.

RSS