Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Draw or Fade

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jul 27 2018 2:03 AM (5 replies)
  • Lakefloyd
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jul 25 2018 7:19 PM

I've been playing for several years and enjoy the game.  I have been wondering if there is a way to draw or fade the ball not just hit early or late as this just creates a pull or a push.

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 11:19 AM

Push the aim marker to the left and miss the ding to the right or vice-versa to get a fade or draw effect.

I have to get close to the extreme ends of the meter to get much movement in the shot, and that's pretty risky as going off edge of the power meter will result in a shanked shot and a possible lost ball.

In my experience this only works with any noticeable effect with a driver, others may disagree and I'm quite happy to be proven wrong.

⇩ @Joe, lol.  ; ) ⇩

• gonfission
    2,241 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 12:15 PM

Scott, after an extensively exhausting search, I have found the WGT "IT" mantra

Let me know if this fits the bill, or shoe wearing apathetic behavior put forth.

Just kidding WGT........ I know it happens spontaneously, like the combustion of my soul, daily............

☢-------------------<*{{{{{-(

• Fuzzygazz
    1,469 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 12:50 PM

Not really in this game. One time we were able to move feet adjustment..I think . That was a while ago. Go with the wind... now r/l drop right foot back for draw :)

• alosso
    21,056 Posts
    Thu, Jul 26 2018 12:59 PM

Further to Scott's statement, experiment with "dinging" one full line left or right of the ding line.

If you name the meter lines from A (0%) (*) to F (two lines beyond "ding line" D), the C and E lines are the goal, shaping shots nicely around the trees on OLY #1, OLY #5 etc.

(*) corrected by Scott's picture.

• ScottHope
    10,349 Posts
    Fri, Jul 27 2018 2:03 AM

RSS