Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New to site

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 12 2011 5:26 PM (2 replies)
  • Hellhound504
    4 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 5:56 PM

Hi guys, my dad introduced me to this site about 10 days ago and I'm hooked. I have a couple of questions (if this should be posted in another section I apologize but I won't make a habit of it. I'll get used to navigating these forums soon enuff) 1st can I gift credits to another member? I know I can gift soime equipment but just straight credits? 2nd can someone gift another member a club that he himself has not unlocked yet? Let's say i'm lvl 28 and somneone wants to gift me something that unlocks at lvl 35.

Again, sorry if this is off topic. I'm lokking forward to making some friends and maybe playing some match games and learn from you vets :-)

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jul 11 2011 10:01 PM

Hellhound504:

Hi guys, my dad introduced me to this site about 10 days ago and I'm hooked. I have a couple of questions (if this should be posted in another section I apologize but I won't make a habit of it. I'll get used to navigating these forums soon enuff) 1st can I gift credits to another member? I know I can gift soime equipment but just straight credits? 2nd can someone gift another member a club that he himself has not unlocked yet? Let's say i'm lvl 28 and somneone wants to gift me something that unlocks at lvl 35.

Again, sorry if this is off topic. I'm lokking forward to making some friends and maybe playing some match games and learn from you vets :-)

hi & welcome

the database is down, so searching/gifting is not working right now.

also, to gift/receive clubs, both members have to meet level requirements. you cannot gift credits, just equipment from proshop.

-wgticon

• Hellhound504
    4 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 5:26 PM

OK, that clears alot. Thx Icon

RSS