Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Somebody please pitch in and help.

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jul 12 2011 7:39 PM (3 replies)
  • renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 7:05 PM

It has been 2 days now and many many attempts to shoot a round under par. My clubs are not doing anything they should. My driver is going 180 yrds with a 15 mph tail wind. My irons are insane, 9 iron going 160 yrds, 115 cleveland going 70 yrds, ding shots don't have any affect on shot accuracy, putts are all over the place. What have I done? I'm not blaming anything I just can't figure out what the hell has gone south here. My R11 3 wood went 307 yrds in an AS game tonight with a 10 mph wind in my face. It carried over 270 in the air. Please help.

• b0geybuster
    2,574 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 7:35 PM

renniw52:

It has been 2 days now and many many attempts to shoot a round under par. My clubs are not doing anything they should. My driver is going 180 yrds with a 15 mph tail wind. My irons are insane, 9 iron going 160 yrds, 115 cleveland going 70 yrds, ding shots don't have any affect on shot accuracy, putts are all over the place. What have I done? I'm not blaming anything I just can't figure out what the hell has gone south here. My R11 3 wood went 307 yrds in an AS game tonight with a 10 mph wind in my face. It carried over 270 in the air. Please help.

Clear your flash cache and internet cache.  You may have already, but if not do it now.  

Cheers,

b0gey

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 7:36 PM

Ok now it has gotten unreal. After the above post I went to SA back nine. I was 3 under on 15. My drive on 16 missed the ding just left by a hair, wind was 16 at 10 o'clock. My ball went over the water on the right out of bounds. Lost Callaway. Second attempt on same hole, wind 19 at 11 o'clock. Hit the ding same result, ball out of bounds over the water. Sorry if I'm complaining but this is total BS. 2 lost Callaways and a wasted game with the wind doing the exact opposite of what it showed. What kind of mess have I gotten into? I am totally lost for an explanation here. I'm afraid to even join an AS game anymore because of what is going on.

• renniw52
    5,385 Posts
    Tue, Jul 12 2011 7:39 PM

Thanks bogey, I have tried everything, I think I'm possessed . I may need a golfercissem.

RSS