Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Advertisements on mobile?

Mon, Aug 20 2018 5:25 AM (3 replies)
  • xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 11:56 AM

Did the adds on mobile stop for anyone else this morning? I can watch 200-500 adds per day for credits depending on the day, but this morning they have not been available for me at all. Anyone else having this issue?

• Robert1893
    7,712 Posts
    Sun, Aug 19 2018 1:10 PM

xAmazingTrace:

Did the adds on mobile stop for anyone else this morning? I can watch 200-500 adds per day for credits depending on the day, but this morning they have not been available for me at all. Anyone else having this issue?

Same here. They were working fine last night. This morning, clicking on it causes the app to crash. 

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 5:25 AM

They seem to be back this morning just fine. Not sure what happened, but that was scary thinking they took the ability to watch an unlimited amount of adds away. Mobile isn’t like the computer where you could just use a refreshing site to cheat them. You have to engage each add or it doesn’t work. Oh well. Happy they are back!

• xAmazingTrace
    122 Posts
    Mon, Aug 20 2018 5:25 AM

They seem to be back this morning just fine. Not sure what happened, but that was scary thinking they took the ability to watch an unlimited amount of adds away. Mobile isn’t like the computer where you could just use a refreshing site to cheat them. You have to engage each add or it doesn’t work. Oh well. Happy they are back!

RSS