Forums

Help › Forums

Re: keep on playing

Wed, Jul 20 2011 3:58 PM (5 replies)
  • frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 8:47 AM

i was one thinking i would never become a tour Master .......... and that i would nerver be able to compete with the Legends out there....well today i became a tour Master ......... i beleive now .....and i have nothing but respect for the best players....it took 7 months for me ........to get here and i say dont give up.... this game is not easy   but it is for me the best and the closes to the real thing.its a great golf day for me :)

• TheLighterDark
    1,404 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 10:08 AM

Tour Master. Very nice. 

It's still only an uphill battle from here for you bud, but hopefully in a few months you'll reach the Legend spot and will be among the select few on the site. 

• frappefort
    3,994 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 10:50 AM

ty vm for your post now i am not so much in a hurry to reach Legend status  but i am sure going to try...my best ..good golf to you :)

• Nicholas99
    429 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 12:09 PM

very well done, congratulations, plus legend tier is nothing like what they all say, its not that much different.

Nick

• TarheelsRule
    5,551 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 3:46 PM

Got to disagree with you there Nick.

The Legend tier is very different.  The green speed is faster than master and even the tour master tournament speed is less than Legends and of course the tee boxes are moved back about 30 to 100 yards per hole.

My average was close to 59 when they switched the green speed and tees, since it has gone to 64 and stayed there.

• OkieX
    175 Posts
    Wed, Jul 20 2011 3:58 PM

If I was a Master I would stay there.

Just like all the sandbagging LvL 88 and up Masters I play everyday in the MPC games.  Heck yeah, get the boom stick and some Cleveland Wedges and play drive and chip golf for the credits.

But that's just me.

To you I say, Bravo!  Nice to know some real men with integrity live in the North woods. 

RSS