a toll paid for that then...

ifixpcs:

LizzieRossetti:
    and is who we are, not a question?

Picture of Lizzie blowing my mind. ;)

• LizzieRossetti
    1,545 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 2:30 PM

The prebiotic broth theory has received devastating criticism for being logically paradoxical, incompatable with thermo dynamics, chemically and geochemically implausible, discontinuous with biology and bio chemistry and supposedly experimentaly refuted.

Personaly I can very well see, if not completely understand, how an aqueous medium could be what we might come to know as a cradle for life. I mean, how else could a two dimensional postulation upon the primary biogenic reactants and especially their sequencial products' and products products reach concentrations high enough to enable them to interract co efficiently?

We need the answers, and we need them fast, before life becomes just a part of our past.

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 6:46 PM

how can a bee fly if it looks like a beer keg?

why wont a fire ant bite you before he and his buddies crawl all the way up to your crouch?

why are people afraid of thunder and not lightning?

all done, ty

-G

• gsoup
    2,929 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 6:52 PM

LizzieRossetti:

The prebiotic broth theory has received devastating criticism for being logically paradoxical, incompatable with thermo dynamics, chemically and geochemically implausible, discontinuous with biology and bio chemistry and supposedly experimentaly refuted.

Personaly I can very well see, if not completely understand, how an aqueous medium could be what we might come to know as a cradle for life. I mean, how else could a two dimensional postulation upon the primary biogenic reactants and especially their sequencial products' and products products reach concentrations high enough to enable them to interract co efficiently?

We need the answers, and we need them fast, before life becomes just a part of our past.

ill read this again when intoxicants are running through my body

well said, Lizzie

-G

• VanHalenLover
    1,422 Posts
    Sun, Jul 24 2011 7:37 PM

ifixpcs:
    Or how to escape from the middle of a lake covered with frictionless ice(barring wind resistance of course)?

No, but it BEGS the question.... If those non-stick pans are really non-stick, HOW do they get the non stick stuffy to stick to the pan........

• PAGES
RSS