Forums

Help › Forums

Re: congrats WGT.. you just released the WORST UPDATE TO ANY GAME EVER TO BE RELEASED..

rated by 0 users
Wed, Nov 28 2018 5:01 PM (5 replies)
  • SavageShamrockS
    7 Posts
    Tue, Nov 27 2018 7:18 PM

I mean I've got three of the four Cleveland wedges at level 80 and above but yet now I can only use one of them because they decide that they want to tell me what club that I should try to use in my back and then whenever it's even normal I can't change out the starter club that they gave me to use for a club that I bought and now they want me to buy more clubs when I can't even sell the clubs that they won't let me use. this is the worst update I have ever seen in any game and any app ever.

idk how it is for people playing on the computer but I can tell you right now this is the worst idea. again not to mention the fact I can't select clubs I already own...

I loved to play this game after working or def to waste time or give WGT money... guess I will have a extra 250$ a month now that I'm not gonna be playing this till something else changes

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 10:55 AM

After the update players were switched automatically to Normal mode for their equipment. 

For MOST players this will not cause any trouble, but for those of you who like carrying multiple wedges or drivers or whatever else you might like you need to switch to Advanced mode in your game settings. 

There's also a pop-up about this when you first open the new equipment page. 

_CHAMPION 

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 1:48 PM

To WGT:     When a new thread starts that only concerns MOBILE players and or PC players only, it would be nice if it were to be marked as such.  my nickle.

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 3:21 PM

WGTChampion:

After the update players were switched automatically to Normal mode for their equipment. 

For MOST players this will not cause any trouble, but for those of you who like carrying multiple wedges or drivers or whatever else you might like you need to switch to Advanced mode in your game settings. 

_CHAMPION 

I assumed this is a PC-only issue because I've playing exclusively on mobile and this is the first time I'm aware of such issue

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 3:33 PM

fobby1980:

WGTChampion:

_CHAMPION 

I assumed this is a PC-only issue because I've playing exclusively on mobile and this is the first time I'm aware of such issue

It's mobile-only and currently only on Android. 

_CHAMPION 

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Wed, Nov 28 2018 5:01 PM
    Should I be grateful that I’m playing on iOS? 🤣🤣🤣
RSS