Forums

Help › Forums

Re: The F5 Key

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jul 28 2011 3:05 PM (3 replies)
  • FearlessAl
    32 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 10:47 AM

While playing an AS match yesterday we had a few reloading issues. One of the players said he would go out and come back and see if that would help. Then my screen went to the lobby where everyone reloaded and we resumed the game. I asked how he did that and he said just hit the F5 key on the keyboard. He said that will always reload the previous screen. My question is this: How do you find out about these types of things here on WGT? I never knew how to do that and it is obviously very helpful. Is there an instruction page somewhere that tells about how to do these types of things?

Kind Regards

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 11:52 AM

FearlessAl:

While playing an AS match yesterday we had a few reloading issues. One of the players said he would go out and come back and see if that would help. Then my screen went to the lobby where everyone reloaded and we resumed the game. I asked how he did that and he said just hit the F5 key on the keyboard. He said that will always reload the previous screen. My question is this: How do you find out about these types of things here on WGT? I never knew how to do that and it is obviously very helpful. Is there an instruction page somewhere that tells about how to do these types of things?

Kind Regards

F5 is not a WGT key, it's a generic windows key. it works everywhere where it is specifically not disabled.. it works in browsers and most other programs

-wgticon

• kingsman142
    36 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 1:08 PM

In other words, it's a refresh key.  Press F5 and it will refresh the page and go back to where it started from in the beginning (for example, if you filled in your name or anything).  It also works on a Windows Desktop.

• FearlessAl
    32 Posts
    Thu, Jul 28 2011 3:05 PM

Thanks very much!  Probably should have known that but I didn't. Again, thanks for the explanation.

Kind Regards

RSS